Monday, November 03, 2003

So it seems I'm a girl

Ok that was traumatic. A few hours ago I'm sitting here and notice a darkish spot in front of the dresser, I assumed it was a piece of grass that came in with my shoes. About a half hour ago I notice that it's really a bug (albeit a bug not moving). Upon this realization, I throw my material book on it to make sure it's dead. After I killed it I didn't want to take the book off to look at smushed bug. Eventually I did this and came to the conclusion that hopefully it was a beetle. I quickly vacuumed up the leftover bug so I didn't have to clean it by paper towel. I did a quick search with my flashlight to check to see if any other bug was in there. Even though I didn't find any I'm still paranoid that they're there. I foresee a couple nights that won't be all that restful. Long night ahead, I have to do some laundry that I've been putting off

Music playin' - Don't Fear the Reaper by the Blue Oyster Cult

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home