Monday, October 20, 2003

It twas an amazingly busy day, especially when you consider that I didn't do much actual work today. It seemed like every moment I spent in my room I was rushing to get an equation sheet created for my test tonight that I didn't even use. The test went alright though; it always freaks me out when I'm the first one done especially if I didn't really study. I seem to be getting more and more crazy with my lucky charms, today I added Buddy Christ and another pin to my stack. OK this needs to be said, but can somebody please for the love of everything good find a way to make 220 Hammond a reasonable temperature. I got my 313 test back today and was happy with it which says a lot. Ice Skating was fun -- we started backwards crossovers; oh my, I haven't seen falling like that since class began. Question of the day - What is Satchel's sexual orientation

music playin' - Baby Got Back by Sir Mix Alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home