Sunday, November 02, 2003

Alright, let's do this thing. It's time for the post-Halloween wrap-up. Saturday was a heartbreaking day. Seriously it was. I woke up and watched last week's Ed which was entertaining, it had Rupert G on it. Then i went to the chem e. tailgate with Joe, Erin, Dan, and Kelly. It was fun, good food, and I saw the girl who I tested with in dance last spring. Then we went to the game. It was amazing, it had shades of Nebraska last year. The crowd was rocking, we were winning, we were playing with fire. Then the last five minutes of the game happened. We just couldn't stop OSU from scoring the go-ahead td. We got the ball back with about a minute and a half left, I still believed that we were going to win. After poor clock management we lined up for a 60 or so yard field goal with 2 seconds up. The kick is up, It's good the crowd goes wild. Then we realize we missed it. I stooc in shock with tears in my eyes for like 5 minutes just staring at the uprights. After the game we got ice cream, which did make me feel better and ordered pizza at Joe's. It was fun times. Evidentally I'm perfect for some Monica girl, but the funniest moment of the night was when Erin wondered how anybody could be a freshman in college without having a first kiss. Of course I yelled hey, so she goes sorry how could anybody be a junior in college without having a first kiss I don't know it just hasn't happened for me, not to mention I haven't really put forth any resemblence of an effort. I eventually got home and watched the past week's West Wing and Boston Public. Sunday nothing really happened, I was a bum.

Music playin' - Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home