Monday, October 27, 2003

I woke up in a rather chipper mood, which is alittle odd considering that it was pouring. The Frenchman didn't give us our 301 tests back today which was a disapointment. I had my skills test in skating today which went well (I got two A's and two B's). 313 we got the best news in the world, no more powerpoint!!!!!!!!!! He's going to work at the board which is much better. I ate dinner with Melissa which was good times, as it is usually. I had my 301 test and besides the first page, I thought it was pretty easy (hopefully the grade will reflect that). I watched Joe Millionairre again after my test. It's SUCH a horrible show, but i'm addicted. I have tons of work to do in the next few days, but tomorrow i'm going to get my wig hopefully. There was an odd little hair issue today -- I got a bit of a flippy somehow on the back of my head. It doesn't make any sense, I took a shower this morning so it should have been good; but it wasn't just odd.

music playin' - Time by Pink Floyd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home