Saturday, October 25, 2003

I haven't wrote for a few days, so I probably should catch you up on things. Wednesday was alright, we learned about the geosyncrinous orbit in Dr. Melton's class which got me giddy. The only bad part of the day was the night when I did my 311 homework; I had issues with this one problem because I hate English units. I really hope the people who created it are burning in hell. Thursday was a weird day. I had issues with the 301 homework and it took forever. I ate dinner with Melissa anad Matty which was fun, it was the first time we really did something together outside of class. It was one of my more enjoyable dinners this year; good food and I learned some dirt on Bobbie Jo. Thrusday night after I finished my homework, I played some late night football with Aaron and Joey, and since I was geared up to stay up all night doing homework I didn't go to bed. Friday was fun even though I was completely exhausted that day. I escoted Melissa to the HUB a tad past midnight and saw the pretty stars out in full force. Each time I look at them I get all tingly inside. I need to find time to get downtown so I can buy my Einstein wig for my costume. Saturday was fun, I was a bum and didn't do any work; which is embarassing but hey it's me. I went ice skating with Aaron and Melissa which was good, I fell once and it was really fun. Just watched the Yankees make losers out of themselves which is always good, though a tad disappointed that they didn't show the look on the Boss's face when the Marlin's were celbrating on his field; that would have been priceless. It should be a busy tomorrow for me; between hopefully actually studing for 311 and trying to get ahead with some work.

music playin' - Tuesday's Gone by Lynard Skynard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home