Sunday, October 26, 2003

Happy day

OK, not much happened today, but what did happen was amazingly good. I woke up and had the urge to try to fix the clasp of my chain for the first time since I found it broken one morning. After five minutes of fiddling with it, I fixed it. As silly as this sounds I didn't really feel whole without it; now I'm one again. Bruch was surprisingly good, I mean they had pilsbury cinnimon rolls (whaa whooo), so it couldn't possibely be bad. I got a tiny bit of studing for 311 done, not as much as i should have, but I can't really see what will be difficult with this test. I got a bit of 301 homework done too which is good. I probably have more work to get to so I'll leave it there, later readers if there are any, haha.

music playin' - Foolish Games by Jewel (so embarassing to be rocking out to Jewel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home