Thursday, November 13, 2003

So cold outside

Ok, I haven't done this for a while, so it's time to catch you guys up.

The big event that happened since I last wrote was I got the housing thing for next year figured out. I'm going to be an original occupant of Eastview. Hehe, I got excited over something simple and odd about that -- I can bring my own toilet paper so I don't have to use that horrible rough stuff. Other perks include a personal bathroom and shower, AC, carpet, and once again a single room. I kind of feel bad about dropping out of the house, but this is better, I don't really know if I wanted to go back to having a roommate again.

I started to look at grad schools which basically means I started to look at my dream one. I'd like to go to Stanford, but I don't know if I can get in or if I can afford it, but we'll see next year.

Today it's unbelievably cold and windy outside. I almost got knocked down a couple times by the wind but I stayed up thankfully. I wrote one of the programs for 313 and I have no clue on the other sadly haha. Once again something came up and we had to cancel the riggatony's dinner. It's hard for Steph and I to have weeks where our Thursdays match but that's college for ya. I'll be better at keeping this thing up to date too. Oh and I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Music playin' - Radar Love by Golden Earing (yay!! Great song I'm rocking out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home