Thursday, November 06, 2003

Beaming

Absolutely beaming; I finished my first ever crossword today before 311. I almost let out this big yelp when I realized it was completed. I was so excited that I had a goofy grin on my face the entire class period. We got our test back in that class too, and I was scared, but it ending up being successful. To be honest thought, I was more excited for finishing the crossword than the good grade.

I've had a lot on my mind of late. A few people has been confusing me of late, maybe I'm just looking too deep into things or maybe I'm just not as good a person I think I am. I've had my living arranged for next year on my mind too. I'd like to live in eastview, but the odds of getting a contract are a shade less than 50% and it's going to be so expensive that I doubt that I could afford it (sadly much like the problem Melissa seems to be having). I could live here again, but I don't think I could handle it without a close friend nearby (yes I'm a needy wuss). What I'd really like to do though is the House with Aaron, Joe, and Mike. It'd be cheaper than eastview and I'd have good friends in the same house; the only problem though is dealing with mom and pop, but I should be able to convince them.

I'm a little pissed at myself for not going to Northwestern. Quite frankly that was probably one of the worst decisions I've ever made, and I'm not too happy about it. OK, so I wouldn't have gotten any work done and I would have been away from friends for a weekend. I would have made an away game which would be awesome, and who knows maybe the trip would have forced me to meet new people, maybe a girl. Nope, I decide to stay here; such an stupid moronic decision on my part.

Music playin' - Ohio by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home